Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: ST4 ST4s Titanium Nitride-coated [yes, the gold colored ones] forks, complete and great condition $350. May also have triple clamps and stem. May fit entire ST Series bikes, but do your own homework. PM for pix if interested.

·
Registered
303 Posts
FS: ST4 ST4s Titanium Nitride-coated [yes, the gold colored ones] forks, complete and great condition $350. May also have triple clamps and stem. May fit entire ST Series bikes, but do your own homework. PM for pix if interested.
Interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found em.. they were in a box in the back of a closet in the garage. Complete with forks, triple tree, stem, stem nut, stem bearings! A few nicks from use that could be rotated to minimize visibility. Not new, but good used condition.
Pix:

Some slight damage to lower. the other one is clean.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forks are still available if ad is up.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phoenix Metro

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Interested parties, PM me to work out the details of sale.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And, bump! ..had these for a project, then sold the project when I moved. They fit an '02 ST4s. Use Ducati Omaha's parts catalog to get part numbers to compare which years they fit. It's likely all ST series bikes, but do your own homework.

Dimension uncompressed is 27.5" from centerline of axle to top of cap - not to the top of adjuster on the cap. You can slide Ducati forks up and down a bit in the triple clamps to suit your preferred handling, of course, after checking clearance at top/bottom of stroke.

Interested parties PM me. $350 plus $35 shipping to lower 48. Outside that, PM with your location so I can get a shipping options/quotes.

Thanks,

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Apologies and Bump! Some PMs but yes, they are available as of this writing!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right on, Paul! I'll weigh and measure the box tomorrow and send you an update via PM.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts