Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard to get Sport Classic tank in very good to excellent shape. A few scuffs at the front and stripe has a crack. Tank only, no accessories included. $600 plus actual shipping in an extremely well packed box. See pics for condition...

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hard to get Sport Classic tank in very good to excellent shape. A few scuffs at the front and stripe has a crack. Tank only, no accessories included. $600 plus actual shipping in an extremely well packed box. See pics for condition...
Hey, has the tank been coated?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not that I can tell. I bought it for a project that isn't going to pan out
Ah, gotcha. Which model is this for? GT? SC1000, SC1000S?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought it for an ST2 cafe project I’m working on and unfortunately, it would take too much work to fit it. The crack in the stripe is pictured. Doubt you’d notice when the tank is mounted as it sits behind ignition. Other then the stripe and a few scuffs in the same pic as the stripe, paint is in very good shape

·
Registered
258 Posts
I bought it for an ST2 cafe project I’m working on and unfortunately, it would take too much work to fit it. The crack in the stripe is pictured. Doubt you’d notice when the tank is mounted as it sits behind ignition. Other then the stripe and a few scuffs in the same pic as the stripe, paint is in very good shape

Definitely interested but will have to check back and see if it’s still for sale in a month or so as I just spent cash on a bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gotcha. Price reduced to $500 here for a week, then it goes to eBay. None for sale there and the last one went for $850

1 - 10 of 10 Posts