Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Up for sale 2003 Ducati 749S. It is set up as a street legal track bike. Clean title and never totaled. 32,XXX miles and fully up to date on all service. Showa Ti-N forks were rebuilt along with the rear shock that was revalved by Traxxion Dynamics last winter. The frame and wheels are freshly powder coated red. The Hot Bodies track body work has been low sides once, but repaired with fiberglass and is painted rattle can flat black/army green. It has been converted to a single headlight that is only on in the high beam position and rear light is a quick release universal integrated led lamp.

The following is a list of some mods that are less than 500 miles old; Puig tinted screen, Woodcraft clip ons, Woodcraft rearsets with brake pedal, Driven sprocket set, DID 520 o-ring chain, Oberon clutch slave, EBC rear brake pads, PSR click-n-roll levers

Some more mods of varying age; TERMI full system with TI muffler (no tail light with this one), custom carbon fiber dual undertail muffler and tail light setup, MWR foam air filters, Dunlop Q2 tires, open billet clutch cover, stainless clutch springs with black retainers, red Ducati Performance pressure plate, red aluminum clutch basket, KTM oil cooler, Sargent mono seat only, carbon fiber front fender

I will include some spare parts with the sale such as, clip-on bars, rearset parts, fiberglass fender, Termi muffler, and clutch parts

Since the photo I reversed the air deflector colors being black with red Ducati. I am looking to get $4500 for the bike but I am open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is room to move in the price obviously. I'm not desperate I may keep it do to a Radical'esqe café bike. Mileage is relative for a 11 year old bike. Condition isn't that bad with lots of fresh powder coat and sand blast prepped paint. I've seen used taped up domino ducati grips on eBay for 25 or 8 year old 749 darks listed at nearly what they cost new. Most 749's seem to sell around $5000, my starting point is below that do to "condition".

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pipes aren't very impressive I will remove them come spring when I get serious about selling it. Only about 3/4" longer but much quieter than the Termi Ti that's included with the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts