Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S, 4082 miles, mint condition, never dropped or raced. All of the "S" model upgrades like forged Marchesini wheels, Ohlins Suspension and a bunch of carbon fiber pieces. I've also added a carbon fiber Termignoni full exhaust with CPU, Kyle Racing throttle tube, Scotts steering damper, EVR open clutch setup, CGR billet mirrors and a new pair of Michelin Power Pilot 2CT tires.

My new bike has arrived, so it's time for this one to find a new owner. $7900 (no trades)

Pics can be seen at 2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Very nice looking bike! I hope (for my sake) you still have it for sale when I get my insurance check for the 999 in 2-3 weeks...

I'm curious about the position of those aftermarket mirrors. They look like they would afford a fine view of your shoulders. Can you really see behind in them? I do love the Hyper, but the one universal complaint is about those goofy mirrors outboard of the handlebars.

Sent from my DROID4 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the mirrors work great if you are riding solo, as the view is between your arms and body. but with a passenger holding the arms around you, they are useless (so i opted to keep the folding ones on there, just folded in when solo).

check with me when you do get your insurance check as i may still have it. depending on how serious you are, i may be swayed to hold it with a decent deposit :cool:

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
That makes sense about the mirrors because that is how I used the mirrors on my 999, just had to flap my arms like a wounded chicken to see through.

Well, I'll be passing through your neck of the woods this weekend on my way to Belding. If you are going to be around late Sunday afternoon, I might be able to swing by and take a peek. Or you could just bring that bad boy out to Grattan and flog it the way it was meant to be flogged on the track! There, killed two birds with one stone. :)

Sent from my DROID4 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pm sent ducseeker :)

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump....

I should also point out that there is no lien on the bike, the title is clear.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*sale pending*

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status