Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Making room in garage for other projects. List and photos below. Shipping to lower 48 included. Any questions please pm or email, thanks for looking. Components have approximately 2000 miles on them.

Full Termignoni exhaust kit as pictured. 2100.00

Ducati Performance Seat. 200.00

Slider set, front and rear axle with thru body. 165.00

CARBON BITS

Hugger, Ducati. 90.00
Fuel pump cover, Shift Tech. 45.00
Master cyl cover, Shift Tech. 25.00
Sprocket cover, rear, Shift Tech. 35.00
Lower chain guard, Shift Tech. 35.00
Hugger 1.jpeg Fuel Pump Cover 1.jpeg Master Cyl Cover.jpeg Sprocket Chainguard 1.jpeg Lower Chainguard 1.jpeg

BILLET BITS

Oil filler cap, STM. 15.00
Clutch pressure plate, STM. 75.00
Belt covers, Cycle Cat. 200.00
Roll-A-Click brake and clutch lever set, CRC. 100.00

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
SERIOUSLY? YOUR FIRST POST HERE IS A FOR SALE AD? REALLY? DUDE, BAD FORM! I LOVE TO BUY SOME OR ALL OF THESE PARTS FOR MY '08 HYPER. BUT, REALLY? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, WHY ARE YOU HERE, WHAT DO YOU RIDE, HOW MANY YEARS YOU BEEN RIDING, WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED, HOW DID THE BIKE RUN WITH THESE PARTS INSTALLED, DID YOU LIKE IT, HOW MANY DUCATIS HAVE YOU OWNED................ CAN I EXPECT HELP IF PARTS DONT WORK, ARE YOU NEGOTIABLE.................KNOW ANYBODY HERE, GOT REFERENCES, REALLY?

BAD FORM PAL!

·
Premium Member
12,127 Posts
Full Termi exhaust that is about the original full price brand new. I like the under seat look better.
Usually one can deal with other forum members and get a "help a brother out price"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts