Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleaning out garage. Have following parts that can fit on either Ducati GT 1000 or SC 1000.

Front Sprocket Cover - 247.1.279.1A - $25
Brembo Clutch Fluid Reservoir - $20
Brembo Break Fluid Reservoir Has Scuff Mark - $15
Brembo Rear Break Fluid Reservoir - $15

Rear Shock - $200
Front Fender Only -$125
Rear Fender Only - $125
Read Fender Mount - $50

Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_2544_Original.jpg IMG_2546_Original.jpg IMG_2550_Original.jpg IMG_2551_Original.jpg IMG_2564_Original.jpg IMG_2558_Original.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I assume you just have the headlight mounting bracket and not the actual headlamp assembly (520.1.005.1A)?

View attachment 990953
You are right it's just front frame, I'll correct the post. I think I got part number right but not the wording.

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Does the front fender price include the two metal pieces to mount to the forks? Are all of the front fender tabs intact?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
You are right it's just front frame, I'll correct the post. I think I got part number right but not the wording.
No problem, your part number was correct. I was just hoping that you had the headlamp assembly because I could use one. GLWS!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does the front fender price include the two metal pieces to mount to the forks? Are all of the front fender tabs intact?

Thanks.
Hey @Coconut , yes Fender price ($250) includes fairing mounting pieces as well. There is minor paint chips on the corner. Attached photo.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Do you happen to have the rear brake lever for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey @mike_delphin I have one but unfortunately its not for GT1000, I accidentally got SC1000 one without clarifying part number. Let me know if you are interested in it.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts