Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok round 3 of the 5.00 shirts .All shirts are 5.00 each and shipping is depending on what you buy , 1 shirt is 5.05 priority shipping and if you buy a bunch i would put into a medium size priority mail box that runs about 10 bucks .shirts are all size medium , Non smoking household

I just have so many shirts i need to part with some of them , get em while there hot or before they go on eBay

paypal as gift friends family

PICS COMING !!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics

ok here are the pics , i also have a jacket

Attachments

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this shirt is a large and the pullover is a large

large pull over 10.00 . this is a large shirt also . all other shirts are medium

Attachments

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,188 Posts
I'll buy 3 of your shirts

Hi,
I want to buy 3 medium size shirts:
- Black Ducati Meccanica with shoulder red stripes
- Black and white Ducati Meccanica long sleeves
- White with 80s Giugiaro logo

Please provide me with Total and paypal account
Cheers!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Beware of the copy right infringement. Not saying that you are, but producing them on your own or anyone else for that matter unless they are authorized by Ducati to do so, it's a federal violation at a civil suit level. The term "bootleg" "knockoffs" "unlicensed" etc.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beware of the copy right infringement. Not saying that you are, but producing them on your own or anyone else for that matter unless they are authorized by Ducati to do so, it's a federal violation at a civil suit level. The term "bootleg" "knockoffs" "unlicensed" etc.
Thanks , but these are all original Ducati clothing so there is no copy right issue here !!!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All sold !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts