Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i am selling BRAND NEW never used/fitted Ducati DesmoSedici RR crankshaft, for who is real interested contact me and we can talk about price
picture coming soon, thank you

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for it, price is 6.000 Euro
brand new in ducati cost around 9-10.000 Euro so i think that is a very honest price for a piece brand new almost impossible to find nowdays and if no wrong, is not anymore available in ducati store

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you are very interested just send me a PM and will send you all pics you want
i don't think are available in ducati, you can call them and asking , last time i remember those aren't anymore available, and if you find something, ducati will ask you around 9.000 Euro + VAT

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
up, nobody looking for a brand new and almost impossible to find nowdays desmo16rr crankshaft?

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
It takes nearly zero effort to post a damned photo or two. If one is trying to sell a multi-thousand dollar item it only makes sense to post photos, and good ones, from the off.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think it would get more traction and attention with a few pics as well. Just someone seeing it, telling s friend to check it out then a friend of a fried is told to go check out the pics. Next thing you know it's gone. Is it some top secret proprietary design or something. There aren't an abundant of pics of them on the internet. Matter of fact, there is only 1 pic on google images of an actual pic of the crank that is not a company pic or official ducati pic. Would be cool to see a pic of this unicorn in someone's posession.

·
Registered
484 Posts
It takes nearly zero effort to post a damned photo or two. If one is trying to sell a multi-thousand dollar item it only makes sense to post photos, and good ones, from the off.
⬆ This... Especially the part about good ones...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts