Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These have vents in the shoulders and sides. Has room for back protector and can be zipped to pants. Nice liner also.
Men’s is size 54 Euro and in good condition. I wore it for a few years and it is nicely broken in. All zippers work. $165 shipped in CONUS
Women’s is size 46. In excellent condition. Hardly worn. $195. PayPal is [email protected].

Dainese vented jacket, women’s size 46 Euro. Excellent condition. Hardly worn. $125 shipped in CONUS. I had the men’s version and it is a life saver in hot and humid weather. Also performs very well when thrown from a moto and sliding on pavement/gravel. Don’t ask me how I know.

SOLD! Ducati belt buckle. $20 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have any information on the model of the leather jackets? I’m interested in the 54.
From a fitment perspective, how true to size does it fit? I’m 6’ 190lbs and a 54 can be snug or baggy depending on the style.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dean, sorry I don't know the name of the jacket. I am 6' 195. Fairly broad shoulders and muscular chest and arms ( my wife happily confirms). Wearing a tshirt and with the liner installed it fits well, not tight, but closer to snug. Without the liner it fits very well. I hope this helps, Doug

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the widest point it is 50 mm (its not rectangle, but slopes down to 35mm), length is 95 mm. I purchased it at a Ducati dealership in New Orleans. Thanks for your interest. Doug

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Doug, would you mind taking another picture of the sleeve and the back? I’m also interested in the buckle along with the jacket if Coconut doesn’t go for it, but I can’t find that jacket in my searches. Of course I have a red Duc, so the red stripes are calling me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dean, here are another few pics of the back and sleeve. As you can see, there is “Dainese” on the lower back and the “devil” logo up top. The stitching looks great. The reflective triangle on the top is worn though. The white and red still look great.
Coconut has stated he wants the buckle, if for any reason he changes his mind, I will let you know.
Thanks for your interest in the jacket! Doug

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Doug, do you still have the women’s leather jacket? Do you happen to know the model name of the jacket? I’m interested!

Thanks,
Sara

1 - 12 of 12 Posts