Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,

First off, I wanted to express my unwillingness to sell these but unfortunately my wife wants me to make an effort (aka wants new flooring) and since these have only been used once, its easy to see them as available income.

So in short, see below for details regarding these fantastic wheels.

Purchase date: May 2018 from https://motowheels.com/
Brand: Black Stone Tek
Model: Diamond Tek
Part number (front): SKU: 14006-7004-16000
Fitment: DUCATI 749/999/1098 /S4RS/HYM/HYS/MTS and more
Front size: 2.75" x 17"
Part number (rear): SKU: 14002-9001-16000
Fitment: Ducati 748-998, MH900e, Monster S2/R/S4R/S4RS/796/1100, MTS 1000/1100, HM-HS, SF848, 848 (monster 1200 may require spacer)
Rear size: 5.75" x 17"

Used once during a trip of 900 miles to Deals Gap (Tail of the Dragon). These wheels are spotless, brand new, mint, however you describe excellent condition. Will come with original box and everything else it came with.

Please note; these are for smaller axle motorcycle. Please compare part number on motowheels.com!

Pictures;

If you are even considering the best in performance, these have to be at the top of the list for any motorcycle. Keep in mind, these wheels as with most BST wheels have a 4 week lead time on them.

I am asking $2800.00 shipped to the lower 48

I can include the rotors at no extra cost (OE Hyper rotors), but the Pirelli Diablo Rosso III rubber will be removed. They are available for purchase but may be better off buying new with how expensive shipping is. All questions welcomed, plenty of vouchers on here, item located in Wichita, KS.

Thank you!

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As you can already tell, these wheels made this bike look (and feel) like an absolute joy. Every mile of these wheels were throughly enjoyed and I cannot even begin to imagine the feel and acceleration on the track :grin2::grin2::grin2:

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
They're expensive but I love mine...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Man that is one kitted out Hyper..love it's looks. On a tangent where did you get the yellow headlight lens. Looking for one for my SC

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man that is one kitted out Hyper..love it's looks. On a tangent where did you get the yellow headlight lens. Looking for one for my SC

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I picked it up from lamin-x! Its cut very well, just make sure you test fit a few times before removing sticky side :)

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Ohhhh myyyyyyy...............

I reckon these might be lighter than my forged magnesiums?

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts

BST's weight something like 5.6kg's

Magnesium is a bit more i think (8'ish kg's?) but lighter than forged and a LOT lighter than cast.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I am looking for used carbon wheels and these are perfect. Only thing is the rear doesn't work on my 749 😭. Hopefully I will find something before next track season. Good luck on your sale.

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yes they are but not much a whoooole lot.

The BST wheels weigh in at 3.2kg for the back and 2.4kg for the front. That compares with the standard wire spoked wheels (discs and sprocket removed) at a whopping 10.5kg for the rear wheel and 6.8kg for the front. That's a 70% less on the rear wheel and 65% less up front for an total weight saving of 11.7kg!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I sent you a pm. I hope you are interested in splitting up the wheels. I found a rear for my 749 I just need your front BST rim no rotors. Thank you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.