Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these at the beginning of the year and I am selling them because they are to tight. I have a tough time finding gloves that fit and I am fighting the onset of Carpel tunnel/circulation problems in my right hand. Alpinestars claims XL equates to a 9.0-9.5, I think they are more towards a 9.0. I have some Dainese gloves in a 9.5 that fit fine (although they are well broken in). I have moved up to a XXL and that seems to have fixed the problems I was having with my right hand going numb. The gloves have never been in an accident and are in near perfect shape because I have not been wearing them. All velcro, stitching and leather are in "like new" condition and function without issue. Her is a link to the APstars website for a full description:

SP-2 Leather Glove | Alpinestars

These gloves currently are selling for $149.95 on Revzilla/Cycle gear. $75.00 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48, NO INTERNATIONAL SALES, PAYPAL PREFERRED (I'LL PAY THE FEES)

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$60.00 Shipped, all other terms still apply.

Thanks for looking, RAT

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone has some XXL size gloves they want to offer up in a trade, I'm open for offers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts