Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a pair of USED Alpinestars Missile non-perforated pants, size 52 short, that I have worn a half a dozen times. I purchased them new in Feb 17 from Revzilla. I am selling them because they do not fit, I had to get a 54 short. I am 5'8" 185 with an athletic build. I wear a 33" to 34" waist and 32' length pants, depending on the brand. These run very tight through the upper thigh and calf area for me. The pants are in "like new" shape, I just cleaned them. They also have a removable/washable liner that I have washed. Knee pucks are new and all zippers, snaps, etc work without issue. These currently are retailing for $449.95 on Revzilla or Ebay.

$325.00 shipped to the lower 48, NO INTERNATIONAL SALES, Paypal preferred (seller pays fees, thats me)

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going out of town on 5 July, so I am dropping the price to $275.00 in an effort to move them. Same conditions apply. I also failed to mention I am a Non-smoker and these pants are stored in a smoke free environment. Also here is a the link to the Alpinestars website for a full description. Thanks for looking.

Missile Leather Pants | Alpinestars

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.