Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Size: 54EU / 44US

I purchased this jacket new and have worn it occasionally for about 3 riding seasons.

It’s in excellent condition, no tears or scuffs in the leather, I regularly cleaned and conditioned the jacket.

Includes the back & chest pads and the thermal liner.

Here’s a link to a Revzilla review:

Asking $180, shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
This is an ABSOLUTE steal. I didn't see this add till today, but I literally just bought the 2017 version of this jacket yesterday for $460, retail I around 495-499 but I had some bonus bucks saved up.

I would've jumped on this.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is an ABSOLUTE steal. I didn't see this add till today, but I literally just bought the 2017 version of this jacket yesterday for $460, retail I around 495-499 but I had some bonus bucks saved up.

I would've jumped on this.
Thank you for the support :smile2:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Thank you for the support :smile2:
No problem at all, they reversed the black and white for the 17 model, as far as I can tell looking at pics that's the only change.

I figured this would sell in a day. GLWS sir!!

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I'm a tallker, lankier fella, 6'5", 220 lbs, 42" chest, dress shirts are a 36" sleeve (or 26" euro sleeve).

I live down in Portland, but will be up in Seattle next week for the weekend of the 16th. If it hasn't sold by then I'd love to try it on if you think it might fit.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a tallker, lankier fella, 6'5", 220 lbs, 42" chest, dress shirts are a 36" sleeve (or 26" euro sleeve).

I live down in Portland, but will be up in Seattle next week for the weekend of the 16th. If it hasn't sold by then I'd love to try it on if you think it might fit.
PM sent, thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.