Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have embraced textile and mesh jackets in lieu of the leather jackets I have - I'm bordering on being a jacket collector. This past winter I favored the textile jackets to the leather jackets; perhaps not 100% of the time, but pretty close.

That said, I have 3 jackets I'm willing to part with for a fair price: Like new are a black Twin jacket of the non-perforated variety, and a Company jacket. The third is a bit older but still in nearly excellent condition. It's a silver, dark grey, and black Collection jacket with full-sleeve zip-out liner. All jackets are Euro-sized at 54 with no smells, stains, or marks.

I'm using my iPad for this posting and have had issues with posting more than one photo at a time, but i will give it a shot. Barring success I will make multiple postings of photos.

I'm asking $300 shipped for each jacket.

Joe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.

Cooler weather is coming; anyone need a nice, quality Dainese leather Ducati jacket? Twin and Collection jackets still available.

Asking a very fair $300 shipped for each jacket. See first post for descriptions.

Joe

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Twin jacket sold!

So that leaves the Collection jacket as still available, and it seems to be the least desired of the three; when the weather turns to winter I'll use it as my cold weather jacket until it sells.

$300 with a full-sleeve liner if anyone's interested.

Joe

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Post Thanksgiving bump of the Dainese Ducati Collection jacket.

As the other two have sold I wear this one on occasion for my work commute, so I'm OK with keeping it. That said, this is my last post for this jacket but I'll leave the advert active.

Nice jacket of heavy leather with full-sleeve liner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts