Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2015 Ducati Diavel Carbon with 5751 miles. It has been meticulously maintained by a Ducati enthusiast with no blemishes whatsoever. Bike has NEVER been dropped/crashed etc. The bike was previously serviced at Moto Corse performance in south FL. I have completed an oil change in August of 2017 along with brake/clutch fluid change. The bike is mostly stock with the addition of the Ducati windscreen (stock windscreen included) and billet Ducati Performance brake/clutch master cylinder covers. When not in use, the bike sits inside my garage on a battery tender. All the carbon is still in great shape with no fading/yellowing or any other defects. I have the clean and clear FL title ready to sign over to the new owner. Feel free to call/text my cell at 609-417-1097 for any questions or for more pictures. I have plenty more. The bike is located 35 minutes north of Tampa in Pasco County.

There is nothing wrong with the bike and am only selling to focus more on the track bikes.

I can assist with shipping and if you’re somewhat local, could even meet half way as I have a trailer.

Price is 11750/obo. Not looking for any trades and just looking to make a great deal for someone. You won’t find a better priced 2015 Diavel Carbon in this condition.

Jared

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts