Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike has 44xx miles. It has never been dropped, laid down, nor tracked and looks practically brand new. Price is $11,300 and located in Chicago, iL. I'm not interested in any trades.

Bike is stock other than Competition Werkes LTD fender eliminator and carbon fiber tank pad.

Don't settle for an older non-EVO 848 model, with the second generation EVO you get:

Monoblock Brembo Brakes
Cross-Mounted Steering Damper for greater control of the steering system
Showa shocks rear suspension
New cylinder heads, pistons, throttle bodies, and camshafts, wrapped in a new black cylinder case producing an extra 6HP
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nice bike and I think your price is fair. The market sucks right now. I have a Arctic white that im considering selling.

You might consider having your dealer consign it. Mine does for 10%. Buyers can finance through the dealer and get a good comparison on cost to buying yours vs a new one.

Good luck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you - I love Arctic white so good luck with your sale. The market is definitely not the best for Italian super bikes but thankfully I'm in no rush to part with it. I imagine it would be able to sell it very quickly if I just dropped the price by 10% rather than dealing with the hassles of a dealer for the same loss.

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I guess we know what we have to do; you purchase the bike from me, arrange shipping to Australia, and sell it for a fat profit :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.