Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful Condition 2011 Ducati 1098 StreetFighter S with 21.7K miles in the fastest color :smile2: You probably know it, but when it was originally released in 2009, it was voted "The Most Beautiful Bike" of the EICMA industry convention that year! The best extras, and Ohlins suspension nicely set up for 215lb rider and gear. All the beauty and panache of the 1098S superbike with a livable upright riding position. I love the torque of the L-Twin, and the ride is lazer-sharp. Never crashed, laid down, or otherwise damaged. Includes:

1. Full Termignoni dual exhausts
2. Ducati Racing ECU
3. CRG Lane Splitter mirrors (excellent and clear view!)
4. CRG-like foldable levers
5. Speedymoto crash guards
6. Rizoma heel guards
7. Rizoma rearsets
8. Bitubo Steering Damper
9. Sargent seat
10. Carbon - belly pan, front & rear fenders, air intakes, key guard, belt covers (part of S build)

Last service at 18.5K miles. Engine tight as a drum, no leaks or seepage. Very strong engine, always on a Battery Tender and under cover in the garage, washed & waxed regularly. Small scratch on tank from previous owner, but under tank protector pads. Tires have less than 1K miles. No extra parts remaining like old exhaust, rearsets, seat, etc...those are gone 0:) Reducing my stable a bit, hope it finds a good home with a happy new owner!

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody have suggestions where I might cross-post this ad? It's also currently on eBay and our local Nashville Craigslist. Thanks! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts