Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 KTM Super Duke 1090R
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale 1198 SP, 7500 miles. $20K

The bike is garage kept and adult ridden. No dings, dents or other issues Dealer maintained. getting her next service on the 7th of July

The bike has:
Full termi's
EVR open clutch cover
EVR SS Clutch springs and bolt kit
Ohlins TTX rear shock (the real deal not the OEM "technology" stuff) sprung for 200 LBS
DP clear double bubble
Fork and swing arm sliders
New set of BT003 RS with 250 miles on them (not pictured)

Bike located in South Florida Buyer responsible for shipping. PM me with any questions or for updated pictures.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some updated pictures. BTW the bike comes with all the dealer stuff like all the keys, books and DDA.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Just curious since that is a great machine, what are you going to replace this amazing bike with?

Btw saw the bike two weeks ago and for whoever is interested, it is immaculate and very clean. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curious since that is a great machine, what are you going to replace this amazing bike with?

Btw saw the bike two weeks ago and for whoever is interested, it is immaculate and very clean. GLWS.
Thanks and yes she is a great bike. I want to get an 1199 S w/o ABS. I love the way the new bike looks. That was further cemented when I saw yours, pictures do it no justice. If it does not sell on here I'll just trade it in and be done with it, I'm in no big hurry either. :cool:

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump:D

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont think you can get an S without ABS. But it can be turned off.

And a bump for a sweet bike.
Thanks for the bump brother...

Also yea you can get them with or with out the ABS on the S. Local dealer has two without in stock currently. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts