Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling My 2010 White Streetfighter. Always Taken very good care of, full Termi setup. 3200 miles, reason Im Selling, bad back....its too hard for me too ride it.
Any questions, feel free to ask.Located south of Minneapolis Asking $11,850obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you're thinking the SC is gonna be any better on your back you'd better go try on for size. I had an 07 that I got rid of because the riding position was too aggressive for my taste.

BTW-I'm lurking checking out street fighters hoping to get one in a month or two. Nice looking bike. If you HAVE tried on a sc1000, are you of the opinion that the street fighter's riding position is more aggressive than the SC?

GLWS!

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
well he didn't say sport1000 ... he could mean a black GT1000 and in that sense the riding position would be better.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you're thinking the SC is gonna be any better on your back you'd better go try on for size. I had an 07 that I got rid of because the riding position was too aggressive for my taste.

BTW-I'm lurking checking out street fighters hoping to get one in a month or two. Nice looking bike. If you HAVE tried on a sc1000, are you of the opinion that the street fighter's riding position is more aggressive than the SC?

GLWS!
I have not rode a SC, just a bike I've always wanted.....just to have one.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
Are you at all into an older 900SS? Someone at the ECS was thinking of selling his for a Streetfighter. Hit me off list if you want his name.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts