Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 bought new in May of 2011. Has Cal-Sci shorty tented wind screen, Mivv Suono pipe with cat-delete, Fatducs, new rear tire, Ducati top case, 14tooth front sprocket, rim stripe. It comes with all stock parts. The rear passenger pegs are included and powdercoated black but aren't installed in the pictures. The bellypan has also been powdercoated black. The only flaw is some scuff marks on the seat from my boots. This is the touring version which includes center stand, heated grips, and side panniers. Approximately 4500 miles. Located just outside of Nashville, TN. Could possibly help with delivery. There is a lien on the bike through Freedom Road Financial. asking $17,000 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alright. No response. Will a no haggle price of $15,000 spark any interest before it hits ebay?

·
Registered
104 Posts
At $15k your price is reasonable. I've seen 2 that were priced at $14k and one in Richmond, Va had a complete Arrow system, but the majority out there are asking more than you are. Even in today's slow sales economy you should be able to move the bike without too much issue. I'm not too far away (central Virginia) and saw your bike on craigslist too. You should change that ad to $15k also.

Do you have any pics you could post of the seat scuff marks? How about pics with the side cases and top case mounted?

·
Registered
387 Posts
man id fly up there for 14k and get it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.