Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Ducati 1098S model. The bike is in perfect condition and has been always meticulously cleaned/detailed after every ride! Never dropped, dumped, crashed, ect..!! Never ridden in the rain. It's got almost $8000.00 in accessories. This include a full Termignoni exhaust/ECU, Ducati Performance slipper clutch, Ducati Performance carbon fiber everywhere with a few Shift Tech bits as well. Bike just had the full service/timing belts done this winter and oil and filters changed/fluids replaced as well. 10,xxx miles. The bike needs nothing. Serious inquiries only. $15,000.00.

Located in Greenfield/Loretto(55357). PM or E-mail please.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll also throw in all the basic specialized tools for adjusting chain tension(axle nut socket/spanner wrench) and other misc. specialized tools like the steering nut removal tool. Also includes the Ducati Data Analyzer system. I also have the dyno sheets before and after full Termi exhaust install.

Thanks,
-John

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also forgot to mention that I have a free & clear title in hand.

Thanks,
-John

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm willing to pay $400.00(reduce sale amount) to help cover shipping cost if someone from out of state is interested... :)

Thanks,
-John

1 - 6 of 6 Posts