Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 675 was purchased new in February of 2008 from Condotta's Motorsports in Wenatchee, parked for the last couple of years in a heated garage. Lots of upgrades listed below, footpegs, triple clamp and many more parts have been hand polished to a mirror shine!!
I bought it last March to help out someone going through a divorce.. When I got it home I did decide to go ahead and put brand new Michelin CT2's on it (not pictured) because it still had hard OEM tires on it. The original battery replaced with a 8 cell Ballistic and titled in my name, fresh tabs too. At this point the bike needs absolutely nothing, it is ready to enjoy.....

• British Customs Fender Eliminator kit with clear LED spot to illuminate plate
• Front running lights have been replaced with yellow LED cluster bulbs & converted to be used as front turn signals
• HID Headlights
• Proton flush mount LED turn signals (side markers).
• Clear Alternative LED (black lens) tail light with integrated turn signals.
• Super Moto fork & swingarm spool sliders, frame puck sliders, and Rizoma handle bar slider/caps.
• Pazzo black Shorty Adjustable Racing brake & clutch levers.
• Rizoma Sports Line racing handle bar grips.
• Yellow anodized top yolk nut & tire valve caps.
• British Customs' 15 tooth counter shaft sprocket.
• Gorilla alarm system with remote pager
• Shop manual
• Owners manual
• Rear stand
• Both original keys.
• All receipts
• Inspected by Scott Zollars the local Triumph expert from Lynnwood Triumph on 3/22/2012, fuel maps updated, complete radiator system flushed and a 25 point safety inspection performed
• New Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's installed front and rear
• New Ballistic Battery 8 Cell EVO 2 Lithium (1lb 10oz)
• New tabs just purchased good through March 2013

I can help arrange shipping if needed and the bumblebee stickers will come right off if desired ;)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay Seattle rain lovers, starting today 5/9 through Tuesday 5/15 I will drop the price by $100 for each day of measurable precipitation in Seattle.. okay do your rain dance : )

Now priced at $6900.... its raining today : (

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dave, Thanks for sending me the high resolution photos. It is not a Duc but a very nice bike in great condition and lots of upgrades nevertheless. I am sure someone lucky will own it very soon. I am going to keep my focus on Sport Classics. Perhaps with your help :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.