Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reluctantly selling my 2007 GT1000 to fund a trip. Some of you may recognize it from the Zard ads for the Snake exhaust. Zard custom made the first one for this bike. Very tough to part with. Obviously, prices listed for parts are what was originally paid and I do not expect full value. The goodies:

2007 GT1000 - $9000

Zard Titanium exhaust $4000
Microtec high performance ECU $1000
Speedymoto Triple tree $1000
Traxxion Dynamics fork cartrige kit $1000
Ohlins rear shocks $1000
Carrozzeria Forged aluminum wheels $3000 (includes brembo 4 piston calipers $500)
Fleda LED rear break light $400
Pazzo brake and clutch levers $200
Sport classic comfort seat $300
Rizome brake & clutch reservoirs $300

original owners manual
Red key and spare.
24,500 miles

Garage kept, but not immaculate. This bike was built to be ridden. Only mechanical flaw I know of is the tach and speedo do not work. Full price offers will receive a minty new rear tire! May consider a trade plus cash scenario if the cash is $5000 plus. There is a loan that needs to be paid off. Will work with a shipper if neccesary.

Attachments

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
9,467 Posts
I don't quite understand your post. You're selling the bike for $9000? Is that right?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, yes $9000. I guess that's a little confusing and I can't seem to be able to edit the post.

I'm sure there are mods that I've forgotten:

SC tank
Speedymoto tall boy clip ons
Speedymoto frame sliders

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. Did I mention CRG lanesplitter bar end mirrors?

Do the math. Cheapest decent GT1000 with similar miles I've seen in the southeast is around $7000. Add in ~ $14,000 in goodies and it's like I'm paying you to buy the bike!

All kidding aside, this has been my favorite Ducati to ride and mucho dinero was spent to make the experience top notch. Feel free to make an offer that won't make me cry myself to sleep on my enormous pillow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts