Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the original owner of this bike, purchased from FBF. It has FBF pipes, Power Commander,FBF bar risers, Sargent saddle, BrakeTech Cobra SS Rotors, Desmotimes dzus kit, Pirelli Diablo Stradas. Has minor crack in left fairing panel. 10,400 miles. Bike is in Wickenburg, AZ. Asking $7495 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Serious, reasonable offers will be entertained.
Also, I've had PM's asking about the panniers. I have them. They are also in excellent condition, and they will go with the bike. They just happened to be stored in my trailer, in their original shipping cartons, when I took the photos.

Thanks!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reduced:

Now $6,999

We make semi-frequent trips to the San Diego, and Garden Grove area, so could haul bike for gas money to save shipping costs.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6K service performed at FBF. 9K oil change by me. Will be due for 12K service and belts at next service.

Fairing photos attached. Cracked occurred when I ran over a squirrel, which whipped up and struck the fairing. Weird, but true.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Friendly bump . . . and I'll pass the info to my brother. Recently back from Afghanistan and is looking for a Duc; the ST4 may be of interest to him.

·
Registered
134 Posts
6K service performed at FBF. 9K oil change by me. Will be due for 12K service and belts at next service.

Fairing photos attached. Cracked occurred when I ran over a squirrel, which whipped up and struck the fairing. Weird, but true.
Sorry, but I had to laugh when I read the post then looked at the pic. Little bastards hairs are stuck in the screw head. lmfao!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.