Discussion Starter #1
1997 Ducati 900SS CR Supersport
• 714 Miles
• Only had 2 owners
• All original except for clutch cable
• Additional seat covered in Tan leather included
• Asking $8000 US
• Located in Florida, zip code 34787

I purchased this bike in January of 2013. The bike was originally owned by a lawyer in Texas where it sat in his law office with a few other Ducati’s as art pieces, from what I was told. It was properly stored during that time. The original owner purchased it in May of 1998.

The bike had only 291 miles on it when I purchased it and had it shipped to Florida in 2013. It looked like it just rolled out of the showroom as new! I have since put a few miles on it and it is currently at 714 miles.

All fluids were replaced when I purchased it. The bike is original, except the clutch cable was replaced with a stainless line. I purchased a used Ducati seat pan and had it recovered in tan leather as shown in the picture. I think it looks great with the Ducati Yellow paint. You will also get the original seat with cowl.

This is an excellent example of a mid-1990’s Supersport in unmolested original condition. If this is what you are looking for, then this is the bike for you.
The price reflects the rare condition of this 20-year-old Ducati.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Thanks!
Tom

·
Premium Member
4,201 Posts
WOW!
Great bike ,good luck with the sale. I am surprised someone chose the CR for office art only because most prone to do so would buy an SP but it is great to see a CR in that condition once again. I started at the dealership in 97 so those were bikes we sold the most.

Someone needs a new bike, best of luck!

·
Semi retired duc fan
106 Posts
Now if I only had 8k just laying around, nice one man. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.