Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a three year book project on riding Colorado, I'm thinning the herd, and a horse I'm allowing to go to another pasture is the mint '10 Hypermotard EVO SP. Showroom condition, never dropped, cleaned after every ride.

The bike has 3200 miles on the odometer. Full Termignoni ($2300) exhaust placed. Supercorsa SP tires have 700 miles on them. Handlebar bag placed. Zero issues.

I have it at www.motorado.co- a good motorcycle consignment place in Denver at 720-350-4143. Ask for Ron, the owner, a good guy. While the price says $11,125 at their site, I'll sell it to someone here for $10,400.

A pic from last week...

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
A white evo sp has to be the sickest hyper you can buy. I love the raised stance of it, the paint job, and the performance must be exhilarating. If I didn't already own a hyper, I would buy this. Price seems very good.

·
Registered
370 Posts
My favorite color!

Ron also had a well dialed '12 Corse SP with a whopping 141 miles on it for <$12k. I think its sold though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
My favorite color!

Ron also had a well dialed '12 Corse SP with a whopping 141 miles on it for <$12k. I think its sold though.
Yes it did. I tried to buy it today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts