Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a brand new ZARD full exhaust system for any deep sump or shallow sump 749 or 999 with the newer boxed swing arm. Will not fit the older banana swing arm.

This exhaust system is complete and ready to bolt on your bike. Comes with everything pictured. This exhaust has two small dents in the can and some scratches on the end cap as you can see in the pictures from storage.

The upper dent is covered by the carbon shield and the lower dent is behind the Zard logo. They actually look worse in the pictures due to the angle of shot. The rear carbon shield is used -not new, with some rash on the left back edge. Not that bad but it is there. I am throwing in a DP carbon shield for the vertical pipe which is not part of the original kit. It is in perfect condition.

The Zard full system is a asymetrical system, not a equal length full exhaust. It starts with 50mm manifold take offs that bump up to 63mm before the can connection. It also provides the best mid range HP gain of any aftermarket exhaust for the 999 series. And the tone of this exhaust is pure sex. In my opinion, this is the best system for a street 749/999.

Brand new this system sells for $2,000.00 for the monoposto and $1,800.00 for the biposto. Only difference is the rear carbon guard for the can which comes with the mono only.

Selling for $1,450.00 with shipping included to the lower 48 states only and Paypal fees also included.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Black Friday Weekend Bump - $1,350.00 with shipping to lower 48 and Paypal as "gift"!

This is a great price on a brand new full exhaust that will bolt on without any modifications.

I have run this system on my 999 with just a DP Termi half system ecu and the bike ran great.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When the Zard full system came out 10 years ago, there were lots of sceptics out there that did not think a asymetrical system could compete with a full tuned system like the Termi.

There was a well known vendor, Section 8 Superbikes, who back in the prime days of the 999(2004-2006) did extensive dyno testing on this exhaust and was blown away by the results.

8 hp at midrange. Many of the few long time members here remember those days. Here is a video link a fellow member passed on to me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Xx6ktsoUI

I am not claiming the Zard to be king of top end, but in the midrange where many street bikes spend most of their time, it is very noticeable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts