Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got rid of the hand guards and put on the CRG lane splitter mirrors, but now I want to find the good solution to installing the turn signals with LEDs in the side panel slits? Ideas?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Glad I got rid of my mirror wings.

Put two new tires on at the dealers and blow me down if I didn't do a 180 and drop the bike as leaving the driveway.

Could have been expensive, however with my crash knobs and handlebar end armour all I had to do was bend back the tip off the rear footbrake lever.

====
Check out my earlier threads with pictures of ebay simple LED blinkers.

·
I Wear The Silver Badge
117 Posts
I got rid of the hand guards and put on the CRG lane splitter mirrors, but now I want to find the good solution to installing the turn signals with LEDs in the side panel slits? Ideas?
I took my hand guards off, then put them back on, then took them off. They are off for good now because I sawed the funky end of the handlebars off and put Rizoma bar ends on. Then I got track 77 indicators and mounted them up top, just to take them off after a week. Then mounted below the side panel with the Rizoma front indicator light adapters. One snag was that the stock bolt was not long enough to comp the thickness of the bracket. Longer SS screw solved the problem. Next step will be CRG lane splitter mirror.

Attachments

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that I want to put some LEDs in the slits that are on the side panels instead, but I looked up those Rizoma bits as an alternative. Thx for the advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts