Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
rearviewmirror said:
I use the Universal front stand on this site @ the track..

http://www.handyindustries.com/shop/subdepartment_view.asp?D=1&S=4
Those Handy Stands are great, the best buys for stands ... both front and rear are simple in design, but they both do the job just fine.

That Handy type of front stand will not suffice if you want to work on the forks... for that I use the PitBull New Style Front Stands, which work just fine too... they are a bit tedious to put-in, but they work well, once they are on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
ok well since this thread is open and i didnt want to start a whole new thread for such a simple question. on the pit bull rear stand, i was working on my bike and some how one of the rings came loose and now comes off all the time. I've tried gluing it on but every type of glue and silicon I've used will not hold it. So now when i lift the bike up the ring starts to slide off and to makes me feel like the bike isn't that sturdy, that and i gumming up the ring. anyone else have this issue? any suggestions on how to fix? thanks.

- sorry for stealing the thread

- Mike

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mikeyj said:
ok well since this thread is open and i didnt want to start a whole new thread for such a simple question. on the pit bull rear stand, i was working on my bike and some how one of the rings came loose and now comes off all the time. I've tried gluing it on but every type of glue and silicon I've used will not hold it. So now when i lift the bike up the ring starts to slide off and to makes me feel like the bike isn't that sturdy, that and i gumming up the ring. anyone else have this issue? any suggestions on how to fix? thanks.

- sorry for stealing the thread

- Mike

I am sorry I can't help answer that.. but to further jack the thread.. Pit Bull stands are way overpriced.... they're junk if you ask me. There's much better stands out there for the money.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I just got my front stand delivered from Pitbull. $300. An insane price. I haven't tried it out yet. It better work great. On my Pitbull rear stand the brake side red rubber sleeve has torn and wants to come off. I ordered extra front rubber sleeves in the hope they will replace it. Pitbull website offered no replacement part for the rear stand which is odd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts