Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a quality place to send my front's for a rebuild kit,any suggestions?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cogent Dynamics is a great and reputable business. I know Rick (hope I got his name right) is very helpful and knowledgeable about Ducs. He set me up with a Ohlins piston kit and Eibach spring for my Showa shock. I did the work myself but he was very helpful nonetheless. I'd recommend RaceTech Gold Valves for the forks if you're wanting a fork revalve. They are located in West Virginia.

Traxxion Dynamics also does good work and are located in Georgia.

My recommendation is with Cogent Dyn though.

I just noticed you're in California. I've seen posts on a couple shops in CA that do good work also. Maybe a couple other members can chime in on those shops. RaceTech is located in CA too.

·
unM0derator
2,853 Posts
I would have suggested Lindemann Engineering. I didn't find out until recently, however, that Jim passed away in 2011 after battling brain cancer for a while.

His shop was bought out and moved to SoCal, but I just had to pass along this news.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Another vote for GP Suspension, turned my set around in a week. Nice that they are this close to us over here.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Another vote to Rick at Cogent Dynamics. Sent him my Fork and Ohlins shock. He custom set up the forks with correct springs for my weight and Ohlins valving. Also changed the rear spring on my shock and checked the shock for proper operation.
Just back from a thousand mile weekend through New England. Thanks Rick.
Rick suggested for shipping that I mount the shock and forks on a piece of peg board with ties then box. Great idea.
Tod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts