Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the extension pieces out of the front blinkers, but they're still too "bulky" for me. Are there any other options out there that would be flush mounted?

Also, I've got the rear blinkers removed from my tidy tail, but want some sort of replacement aside from the blinkers behind the mesh in the tail. I've found a couple of tail light options that have blinkers integrated, but they're clear or smoke, and I'd love to keep the red. Is there a red one out there that I just haven't found yet?

Any info / links would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Watson LEDs. Small, can be painted and super bright. Just hard to get... I live in the same city and can't get a hold of the guy lol

·
Registered
206 Posts
The Watsen's for the Ducati Sportclassic are 39mm long and don't sit nicely in the OEM turnsignal mounting location, the Triumph model is 1mm shorter it just might fit, ..but I'm not sure.

I wanted to get a red lens rear brake lamp w/ integrated blinkers, but never found one. I ended up with a smoked one, it looks fine; my bike was used for the product page for MotoDybnamics tail tidy, you can see the smoked tail light there:

Fender Eliminator Kit - Ducati Streetfighter 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015

·
Registered
506 Posts
I just removed mine all together (not needed in North Carolina).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't "need" blinkers here, but I do like to have them in case. I'll have to look into those moto gadgets, those look awesome!!

Janusamare87, do you have any pictures of them mounted?

So no one has found an integrated tail light that's similar to the factory red plastic??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts