Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's been a lot of pissing and moaning here and lots of armchair strategy. I have been fairly tolerant (in the eyes of some) of the action here, but you guys are wearing out the mods. Now I am on vacation in Prague, getting blow jobs by multiple women and generally having a good time. I really don't want the mods freaking out over some pissing match. So for a temporary basis, I am pulling out my prick and showing why Scott is the good cop and I am the Badass. RCROB et al, play nice or I start banning without warning. Just *poof* and you are gone.Can't we all just get laid and get along?:)

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Jealous
:D

Thanks for issuing this warning.This forum has gotten tedious as of late.

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
There's been a lot of pissing and moaning here and lots of armchair strategy. I have been fairly tolerant (in the eyes of some) of the action here, but you guys are wearing out the mods. Now I am on vacation in Prague, getting blow jobs by multiple women and generally having a good time. I really don't want the mods freaking out over some pissing match. So for a temporary basis, I am pulling out my prick and showing why Scott is the good cop and I am the Badass. RCROB et al, play nice or I start banning without warning. Just *poof* and you are gone.Can't we all just get laid and get along?:)
SCOTT! DO NOT LOOK AT IT! I REPEAT...DO NOT LOOK AT IT! DON'T D-

Wait a minute. I read that wrong.

Nevermind. My bad.

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
I think it sorted itself out more or less. rcrob, kingsnake, and I got tired of fighting all the time, and it looks like mongo and tye have done the same.

ps, pics of prague babes or you get the banstick! :D

I agree! :D even a crappy cellphone pick would be nice.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
I think it sorted itself out more or less. rcrob, kingsnake, and I got tired of fighting all the time, and it looks like mongo and tye have done the same.

ps, pics of prague babes or you get the banstick! :D
+1 some of them Czech chicks are hot.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Have you guys not seen "Hostel"? Did you not learn anything?

It is more than likely that Rainman is already strapped to a chair in some dungeon with a ball gag in his mouth and his Achilles tendons slashed as we speak. Poor Rainman, all for the promises of a BJ by an eastern european woman. We'll miss you Rainman!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
hey rainman... enjoy the absenthe and redbulls.... interesting mix....
and don't forget to find the bar in the winchinslaw (sp) square where you get to consume lots of Pivo and shooting arrows with a bow at some haystacks while drinking.......

and then there's Darlings.... say no more.... Ajoi....

·
Administrator
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay guys......

Since everyone is being nice now, I will reward you.

Here is a pic of my g/f in Prague.

I have never posted pics of her before, but this once I will.

·
Super Moderator
8,248 Posts
Is that the same one as.. You know.. :D

//Anders

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
Rainman,

That's a set-up if I've ever seen one! "Okay guys, gunna post a photo of my HOT girlfriend AND I want you all to behave after seeing her even though she is incredibly HOT and sexy and can make even the most tame guy act like a complete buffoon as he gets banned for splooging in his sig line."

Come on, show some mercy!

her name is Mercy, right????????:D:D

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
Haha. Ya know what's funny? Amullo just posted that same chicks pic in the 'chit-chat' section. Pffffffff. Ya'll have the same girlfriend.

Dumbass's.

BTW.....that lime green tile in the bathroom is hideous.

·
Registered
989 Posts
A N D ...

what's with the Pahntom of the Opera impression??

I'm beginging to think she's NOT half bad.. But the OTHER half???

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
Haha. Ya know what's funny? Amullo just posted that same chicks pic in the 'chit-chat' section. Pffffffff. Ya'll have the same girlfriend.

Dumbass's.

BTW.....that lime green tile in the bathroom is hideous.
You would be just looking at the tile!

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
The Woman is in charge of where he's allowed to look, but she makes him look at the thread just for torture...
Just.... spewed...... beer... all .... over...... my.... keyboard :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts