Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Señor Member
8,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say thanks once more for the friendly get together Friday night at Jack's in Sacramento. It was nice to put faces to Avatar's. Sorry I couldn't stay very long. Let's do it again some time. I'll let you know next time I'm heading to Sacto.

"in God we trust"

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Your welcome anytime and we will see you at the big West Coast meet up in the Spring.

·
Registered
525 Posts
It was a great gathering even though none of the 17 of us rode our bikes. Conversation is always entertaining and the drunk being carried out at closing time wasn’t with our group. That’s amazing. It was nice finally meeting M- wife and being able to apologize for keeping him away from home on weekends.

Give the plumber some notice so they can get ready. I think they’re still working on finding that plugged line at Scott & Jessica’s house, thanks to Uncle Bill.
BTW I was chatting with DeltaDuc on Saturday and he claimed he saw a guy wearing a Ducati jacket on the news Friday night, described him to me & asked why he doesn’t ride with us. This guy had a familiar voice he claimed.

·
Banned
2,888 Posts
John & Bill,

It was good to meet and see you gentlemen (sorry Bill, I'm required to call you that) last week. Glad you both made it to our neck of the woods, and sorry we didn't get any rides in. Maybe next time we can all get carried out, now that would be something to talk about.....

DT

·
Go for it!
461 Posts
DOG's gatherings are always fun. It was nice meeting John and Bill. Hope to see you at the West Coast meet this spring. Another food for thought: Scott is planning another summer/fall overnighter ride to Yosemite. Keep your eyes open for the post.

·
Administrator
12,806 Posts
Yep, huge clogged line at our place from the BMW guys "dropping" by :D

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
West Coast Meet in the Spring?? More info plz..
Scott has the rough draft of this outstanding event. We did the first one this summer to Bridgeport via Monitor Pass then Mono lake and back via Sonora Pass. This time we will be including Yosemite.

If I'm lucky, I'll be wearing a Ducati Corse leather jacket (size 46), but I'll be riding a Bull, I mean Buell.

Don't miss it. That means we will have two major events going, the Ducati.ms meet up and the above.

·
Registered
525 Posts

If I'm lucky, I'll be wearing a Ducati Corse leather jacket (size 46), but I'll be riding a MULE, I mean Buell.

John, you want a good deal on a Ducati Corse Jacket? I have a used one I bought from Carlos in October. I paid $150 and will sell to you for $200. I bet it’s just what you want.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts