Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife has a 2005 620 Monster and is complaining the the clutch leveler has a very long travel then engages suddenly and for a new rider she finds it very annoying. I tried the bike myself and sure enough it's exactly as she described. The only adustment I can see is the screw on the inside portion of the leveler, the owners manual was totally useless on any kind of clutch leveler adjustment. Anyone have any ideas?

Rick

·
Registered
44 Posts
RickC1957 said:
My wife has a 2005 620 Monster and is complaining the the clutch leveler has a very long travel then engages suddenly and for a new rider she finds it very annoying. I tried the bike myself and sure enough it's exactly as she described. The only adustment I can see is the screw on the inside portion of the leveler, the owners manual was totally useless on any kind of clutch leveler adjustment. Anyone have any ideas?

Rick
There are nice adjustable levers avaliable at your Ducati store. A good thing if you have smaller hands. Doesn't cure the sudden engagement, but maybe makes it easier to control.

·
Registered
923 Posts
It's a fluid clutch still, right? I wonder if it could stand to be bled? Have you checked the level? Might be worth a shot ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts