Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Want to join the weekend trip below? Contact/PM me for more info.

NB: This is a non-for-profit trip organized by a non-for-profit club.

Cheers,
Max

For this weekend, we will be staying near Grasse, the world’s perfume capital, a few miles away from glamorous Cannes and Nice International Airport. Nearest French Auto/Train station: Nice.

Weekend duration: 2 or 3 nights/days.

Days of riding: 2 or 3, with a different itinerary each day: the Maures and the Esterel massifs on the Mediterranean coast; the Route Napoleon and the Verdon Canyon; the backcountry mountain roads of Nice. Curvy Roads anyone?

Mileage per day: 180-210.

Highlights: corner-packed mountain roads and breath-taking vistas between the French Riviera and the Alps.

Accommodation is planned in an independent, reasonably-priced quality 2-star hotel providing high quality service, authenticity and the discovery of local food specialties.

Conditions for participation: a good spirit, a good riding equipment, and a naked bike or sport bike of character, with a preference for a European model. Ducatisti more than welcome!

Maximum number of bikes: 10-12, to ensure security and conviviality.

Price & Reservations: €170 for 2 nights/days, or €250 for 3 nights/days, including half-board accommodation on twin room basis (single room + €25 per person/day), insurance, custom-made itineraries, and English speaking tour guide on Ducati Streetfighter. Reservations and payments through a partner travel agency : http://www.mototour.eu.com/

Possibility to rent late model Ducati's at preferential rates from Columbus International (http://www.columbus-international.com/) in Cannes.

Don't hesitate to contact/PM me for more info.

Chrs,
Max

·
Premium Member
8,658 Posts
Dang, I would love to do that ride and just stay there for the next ten years. At least until the Tea Party, Birthers and all the other home grown lunatics we have here go away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts