Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
looks great...you NEED a radiator guard....i made mine in 10 minutes...i should make a how to i think... :-/

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Looks ok , but not for me. Can is too upswept for my liking. May have looked better at a steeper angle.
Still think it looks like a Brutale with an arrow thunder on it..

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
freezerburn

Glad you like it.

What have you done to your lower fairing? It's missing a section of it and yes I do agree on the radiator covers.:D

How is the right foot position now?

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks ok , but not for me. Can is too upswept for my liking. May have looked better at a steeper angle.
Still think it looks like a Brutale with an arrow thunder on it..
Piss in a cup and drink it. ;)

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
freezerburn

Glad you like it.

What have you done to your lower fairing? It's missing a section of it and yes I do agree on the radiator covers.:D

How is the right foot position now?
Foot position pretty much cured!

I snapped off the after-thought piece of plastic on the lowers. I wanted to expose a bit more of the head pipe and I also like the braided line as well showing. I would even make a more minimalist lower if I had the means.

Don't get caught in a downpour at a stop light, you could drown the engine... :D
I think I will have to ride around with a tennis ball in my pocket :)
Dude! That looks awesome! Are you going to get carbon rear fender and side rad guards too?
Yes on both. A few things to straighten out by next summer. Slipper, carbon hugger and rad guards, and most importantly ECU.

PS - I am super impressed with the contact Guido from Shift-Tech maintained with me throughout the whole process. Immediate response to any questions I had. Top notch service. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
PS - I am super impressed with the contact Guido from Shift-Tech maintained with me throughout the whole process. Immediate response to any questions I had. Top notch service. :)
+1. and the 10% member discount and free shipping rocks my socks off. thx, Guido!

killer SF, Freezerburn. i like it!

·
IHMC Est. 2010
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That brutale looks almost japanese to me, I dont see the similarity :rolleyes:

How are those furry norks coming along, I bet you got a nice set ;)

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
You should put an anodized ride high bar and clutch plate too. i got a black/gold bar from Shift-Tech.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Its gone now Flyn, sold to fund the fighter

Freezer..Are you still pullin on the line..or has your top lip been ripped out ?:D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts