·
Registered
1,652 Posts
+1 !!

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
+ eleventy billion

chris ... now go see if you can find a free d16rr signup page ... ok?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey, Thanks for the heads up !!!!! By the way what mag do you guys subscribe or enjoy reading anyways ? I'm a Motorcyclist and CycleWorld subscriber and soon to be a sport rider reader as well.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Thanks sick50ford! :D

By the way what mag do you guys subscribe or enjoy reading anyways ? I'm a Motorcyclist and CycleWorld subscriber and soon to be a sport rider reader as well.
At one time I used to subscribe to Motorcyclist, Cycle World, Rider, Sport Rider, Motorcycle Consumer News, etc etc. I let most of those run out and now only get Cycle World. :p

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Thanks!!, The only motorcycle mag I have is Cycle World and I usally only read it when i'm on the toilet until my legs fall asleep and I have red marks on my knees. Now I'll have two mags to read, I'll probably have to call my wife to help drag me off becase I'll be paralized.:D

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Nothing is free.........................I wonder how many email and mailing lists you will end up on. :confused:

I have found that a lot of the rags are so similar that you can't tell one from the other in terms of the bike comparos. I get both Motorcyclist and Cycle World because I like the editors/writers however, the bikes and content tend to be repetitive.
Out!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nothing is free.........................I wonder how many email and mailing lists you will end up on. :confused:
No, it's not, but giving away subscriptions for any mag, which are all funded by advertising, doesn't cost them anything other than printing. The potential upside (increased readership and hence potential ad revenue) is worth it.... which is why you always get the "8 million weeks of BLAH magazine free" offers.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice heads up. I have a good spam filter but I expect to get bombarded after this.

I get Motorcyclist, but I actually don't really like the editors/writers...They have the engineer column each month and the picture of the guy is from 20 years ago and his articles are so boring...I always feel the just skim the surface on tests. They just seem a little out of touch, but i can't put my finger on it. The best rag by far is Cycle News, then RoadracerX... I also get the RacerX and Dirt Rider.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Thanks!!, The only motorcycle mag I have is Cycle World and I usally only read it when i'm on the toilet until my legs fall asleep and I have red marks on my knees. Now I'll have two mags to read, I'll probably have to call my wife to help drag me off becase I'll be paralized.:D
TMI!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
3,070 Posts

I have found that a lot of the rags are so similar that you can't tell one from the other in terms of the bike comparos. I get both Motorcyclist and Cycle World because I like the editors/writers however, the bikes and content tend to be repetitive.
Out!
i'm not too worried ... i used your email address when i filled out the online form.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

that's what junk email address like yahoo, hotmail, & aol:)eek:) are for. ;)

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
i'm not too worried ... i used your email address when i filled out the online form.
Sucka, I use fake email addresses so anyone is welcome to them.........Punked! :cool:

If you already get Motorcyclist, you will note that much of the coverage is the same as Sport Rider. They come from the same publisher if I recall. I used to get it a couple years back, but even thought the renewal subscription was less than $15 I didn't think is was worth the duplication.

Out!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll pay the $10 and do without the 1000's of spam emails, junk mail at the house, and other annoying advertising.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I've been getting the rag and enjoying it immensely. Also I have not gotten a single spam email that I know of related to this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts