Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else receive free copies of sport rider mag? got mine today . never thought they would honor the internet free subscription sign up offer several weeks ago.
outstanding

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Got mine too... well... actually... Sophia (my dog) did. I use her name for this kind of thing... used to use Desmo's name (my other dog). He's gotten a phone call and a credit card application (plus more mail), so now it's Sophia's turn. :p

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Got mine too last week.

·
9,757 Posts
I decided not to renew my subscription with SR.

I'm soooooo tired of the Ducati bashing. Nevermind last month's literbike comparo (where they actually got a lot of the 1198 facts wrong), look at this month's comparo between the HM and the Ape Dorsoduro. The HM trumps the Dorsoduro in every category (all they can find wrong with it are the mirrors), and they pick the Dorsoduro as the better bike based on it being a couple grand cheaper. Flip back a few pages to the K1300s vs. Hayabusa comparo and they pick the K1300s despite several issues, but what's really funny is that they're not bothered by the fact that it is even more expensive than the Busa than the HM is compared to the Dorsoduro.

I'm also tired of all their Kawasaki loving. I swear Kawi fucking paid that office to make them look good. The zx10r is the best superbike two years running, and the zx6r is the best new bike? Sorry, as a former Kawi owner I'm just not seeing it.

I actually find their sister publication Motorcyclist to be less full of shit.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Got mine the other day. I love free stuff.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Got my first free issue a couple of days ago. Fun quick read.

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
Received my as well. Good deal, no attachments after the fact.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Got mine as well, I find it a great magazine!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Got mine. Can't beat free.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Got mine, price was right. Chill out Matt. Don't believe everthing you read. I've ridden Busas and K S's, Busa is much faster but K is much better bike. They are apples and oranges and therefore difficult to compare for my 2 cents. Anyhow Trevitt is cool to read.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts