Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I read somewhere on here that you can find free shop manuals for our bikes online for free. Does anyone have a link? I did a search but didnt come up with anything.. It would be a big help.

Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noice.. thanks man..

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thats a good link, but you can also find any manual for just about anything at scribd.com. Particularly older bikes, I realize you may only need a ducati one but you can never have too many options.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Ok. i just bought the manual at duc.nu. Pretty nice for not so much $$$. I just looked through it. I want a single sheet with torque specs - can I get that somewhere easily? Is it in the manual that I just bought and I'm missing it somehow?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Ok. i just bought the manual at duc.nu. Pretty nice for not so much $$$. I just looked through it. I want a single sheet with torque specs - can I get that somewhere easily? Is it in the manual that I just bought and I'm missing it somehow?
Justin, I have a Ducati manual for an 848 and there is a chapter just for torque settings. If yours is organized the same:

A General
B Information about Model
C Technical Specs
3 Torque settings
3.1 Frame Torque settings
3.2 Engine Torque settings

That being said I searched the entire manual and could find the torque setting for one item. Of course all the torque settings are in Newton meters not foot-pounds. If you can't find the exact bolt in a chart, find another with the same diameter and thread pitch and you should be pretty safe.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
BP - Thanks man - you are right - and I am a moron:). Its all right there...lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts