Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati is running a promotion from 6/4/09 - 8/31/09 that if you buy a new bike during this period, you will get free maintenance for 1 year. This includes service 1 and 2. This is a very good special and I was just lucky to have purchased mine during this period.

Has anyone else been able to take advantage of this offer? And if so my question is how do I know I'm signed up for this program? The Ducati website says that your dealer must sign you up online, and then you will get an email confirmation. My dealer didn't take my email address, so I'm wondering if they properly signed me up.

I guess I'll call them tomorrow to confirm. Anyone signed up for this program?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Do they mean you will get service 1 and service 2 free, period, or that if you perform both within the first year, then they will be free of charge?

·
Registered
133 Posts
You have to complete both services within 1 year of your delivery date. From what the dealer told me, some guys are bringing their bikes in for the 2nd service at 5,500 miles just to make it wihthin the one year time frame.

·
Registered
53 Posts
You have to complete both services within 1 year of your delivery date. From what the dealer told me, some guys are bringing their bikes in for the 2nd service at 5,500 miles just to make it wihthin the one year time frame.

The progam only started for bikes purchased after June 4th 2009..........so the first bikes to qualify won't reach their anniversary for another 11 months :confused:

If you don't reach 7500 in the first year, and take your 2nd service early, it does not include a "valve check" .....

·
Registered
133 Posts
The progam only started for bikes purchased after June 4th 2009..........so the first bikes to qualify won't reach their anniversary for another 11 months :confused:

If you don't reach 7500 in the first year, and take your 2nd service early, it does not include a "valve check" .....

Sorry I should have been more clear. That was the dealers expectation on how it would play out as most of us do not put 7,500 miles on our bikes in a year. At least not in the USA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts