Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Geez Rob

You've even got Vito wearing pucks.......................Where did you guys ride up to hannibal our what. I had to get on youtube last night to here a bike like mine run...............Will be a month this thursday (IN SHOP). I was told friday that the upgrade kit came in early. But Ducati wanted all the parts replaced in that area. The dealer found the last part from another dealer friday. Head Tech and Halls told me he was not waiting any longer for the part to arrive to get my bike back to me. Looks like next week for sure now................I --hope-- know more excuses. I thought Ernie was suppose to ride with you guys today. Did he cut out before the picture was taken.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Ernie didn't show up at all.

We left at 9:20 a.m.

Fred

·
Registered
307 Posts
Jeff I had nothing to do about the pucks. LOL

Vito. This is the info for Atlantis. To connect to their secure private wireless you need to enter: the ssid is "kzlwn" set it for "wep" encryption.
The key is 12345678901234567890123456 one through zero twice then one through six. This is a little complicated but you can go almost anywhere in atlantis and connect to the net. There are free computers in "the Library" I think it is in Reef which is connected to coral towers. send me your building and room # either by text or by email so I can put your room in Demo Mode. this will allow you to watch any movie on the system for free and internet use. I will send you a message to let you know when it is in demo test. You can connect your laptop to the jack behind the desk. If you remove anything from the mini bar you will immediately be billed for it because it is connected to the network. If you need a cab 1-242-426-3926 his name is Harry. tell him you are a friend or Rob from NXTV. Ill let him know you are comming. He hangs out in front of coral tower. If there is anything i left out let me know. Have fun. There is a topless beach in "Cove" . it is about a 10 min walk from where you are staying on the property

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rob, Yeah

I was just goofing with ya. It seems like alot of guys get on this sight and say they want to ride but don't show up. I think Fred said 8:30 and you guys left at 9:20. Bet Fred was getting the shake's to leave.............hahahhha LOL. I like Fred he does what he says.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Buffalo Bob

It puts the lotion on its skin! rob dont forget to tuck it back when you do it. In one of the pics it looks like I shoved a boot in my suit. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts