Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the Ducati Riding Experience Enduro and pledged to get one! 4 months later, I have it! It's the bomb!!!
150% I'd put this up against the Beemer GS 1250.
BMW, you sure ain't the only game in town.
...and KTM... settle down! Love Katooms, but the KTM 1290 ain't the Ducati 1260 enduro.
Ducati is making dirt sexy!!!

·
Registered
756 Posts
bout' time! After watching your Riding Experience videos I was surprised you didn't ride one home from Utah. Ever since that bike came out I'd been wanting one. I bought a used GS a couple years back to hold me over. It finally became an itch I couldn't stand not to scratch. I went and test rode a 2020 and traded in the GS and a Streetfighter for it on the same day. NO REGRETS. This bike is ridiculously good on so many different levels. You are Correct Sir 150% !!! ENJOY

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They couldn't sell me one at that time or I would have!

bout' time! After watching your Riding Experience videos I was surprised you didn't ride one home from Utah. Ever since that bike came out I'd been wanting one. I bought a used GS a couple years back to hold me over. It finally became an itch I couldn't stand not to scratch. I went and test rode a 2020 and traded in the GS and a Streetfighter for it on the same day. NO REGRETS. This bike is ridiculously good on so many different levels. You are Correct Sir 150% !!! ENJOY

·
Registered
725 Posts
@Rockettman
Loved your video man. Utah is by far my favorite state. Was in Moab Jeeping, Salt Lake and Snowbird spring Skiing all in the same two weeks last April. I'm jealous of your Enduro adventure. Simply Awesome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts