Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apart from the stupidly expensive shaped frame plugs recently made available (Moto Corse; $500 or something ridiculous), does anyone know if there is anything available?
The big issue is the lower shaped plug at the swingarm axis.
A total of 9 plugs are required.
Anyone interested in making something??
The circular holes really spoil the lines of the frame......

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
We should have some next month for about $100/set.

We have a few of them fitted up already in silver:

We will have them in black, silver and gold.

-M

·
Registered
118 Posts
gotta admit that I like the look without the plugs. Not sure why, looks more raw, maybe.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I would buy a set in silver, but I'd prefer whatever color matches the "S" model frame color. How do they attach? Do I need to pre-order?

Just goes to show ya, Sito likes the holes and I think it looks like something is missing.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes matching the frame color on the S please....

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good on ya Blackie... thanks.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
The 1098 frame plugs will not fit the SF frame. I've already tried.

The lower angled plug needs to be more shallow and there are a few diferences on a couple other holes as well.

We'll put together a group buy on the SF plugs right before they are ready to ship.

-M

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am interested as well. Colored to Match the S frame would be best. I will monitor this thread to see when the plugs are available. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Off topic: Moto you got any more pics of that exhaust on the bike? Damn it looks sweet.

check their website, they have the exhaust for sale...

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
I am interested as well. Colored to Match the S frame would be best. I will monitor this thread to see when the plugs are available. Thanks.
We are trying to get them in the frame colors. Black, light gold...any other colors?

-M

1 - 14 of 14 Posts