Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a short ride on Saturday (and for once... brought the camera).
Figured it would be great to share some photos with everyone.
Enjoy!!

Here's the bike... (Taken under the Brooklyn bridge, with Manhattan in the background)

S4R TIN Forks -- Couldn't have installed them without TimDog's help!!
WASP100's steering damper (Bitubo gas): Greg is a great guy to deal with!!! Delivery from Australia to NY was fast! Product's quality is superior and beauty to look at!! Easy to install! And most importantly, the bikes handling has improved tremendously, especially on the track.

Oregon Scientific ATC5K video camera...

~k

·
Registered
80 Posts
beautiful

Fantastic photos and a beautiful steering damper... Must to check the funds in the bank account....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow, nice bike and backdrop. I will get out and take a picture with Middlesbrough`s version soon. Judging by the tiny chicken strips on your front tyre you obviously ride the SC properly, so I will take your word that the Wasp TMSD makes a difference to the bike. I just need to pull off that bank job to afford one now! (I know its worth the money though, just look at it).
How about the forks? I have just got some ST2 forks and had them fitted with WP proline springs 0.95kg, heavier oil and different air gap. (Set up to my weight, bike, roads and riding style). Just tidying the bottoms up as they are abit tatty.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys... it would be cool to see your pictures from the other side of the Atlantic.
Funny that you mentioned the chicken strips... My rear wheel shows that it's been used to it's full potential, but the front wheel seems like it still has a few intact millimeters... Gotta work on that next!!!

gas996: Up to now, the mods are totally worth it. It took me a year to save up for them though :)

Regarding the tail, I'm broke for now... and might need to help you pull off that bank job!

As for the S4R forks, they're stock and haven't modified them yet. They were installed on Friday, and just rode them for a few miles. The difference is magnificent so far. Front There's no more nose dives on hard front braking. My next plan is to research on how to adjust them properly though.

~k

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dont use up any more of the front tyre mate or you will be seeing stars. Keep it shiney side up! Good to hear the forks also made an improvement :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts