Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just about 20 days ago had my right fork changed under Warranty. Brought it home and under some good light i noticed the uppers of the forks were different in color and finish. Difference was slight , the new right fork was very slightly darker and less shinny. Kind more "Bronze " than "gold" . Gold was the left fork. Talked to my dealer and we took some good photos of them . Sent the photos via my dealer at Ducati and they approved a change of both forks which happened yesterday.Cant be happier .
Just a heads up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just about 20 days ago had my right fork changed under Warranty. Brought it home and under some good light i noticed the uppers of the forks were different in color and finish. Difference was slight , the new right fork was very slightly darker and less shinny. Kind more "Bronze " than "gold" . Gold was the left fork. Talked to my dealer and we took some good photos of them . Sent the photos via my dealer at Ducati and they approved a change of both forks which happened yesterday.Cant be happier .
Just a heads up.
That's cool! I have never had anything but fantastic and fair interactions with the people at DNA. They really do care about keeping their customers happy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts