Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Fork protection?

7784 Views 33 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  SPORT_CLASSIC_SPECIALTIES
What do you guys use to protect the sliders? I like the look of the forks but I'm thinking, in the long run, I don't want these bits pitted or dinged up.
So, show me what you've got. :)
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're Ducati owners, we don't go out in rain, wet, dirt or put more than 30 miles a year on :)
I, fortunately, plan to ride the spank out of this bike and treat it like an Italian prostitute. So, protection is what I'm looking for, not a bike cover. ;)

· Registered
1,104 Posts
This is what I have, some fellow on the list, from England I think....made them. Fair price too, da$% if I can remember his name/company. Should be able to do a search.

Attachments

· Registered
1,907 Posts
NOJ fork guards have been on my bikes for years with good results, no new seals needed. Just zip tie them on.

· Registered
2020 Diavel 1260S. 2015 Scrambler Icon. 2018 Vespa 300 GTS Super.
1,937 Posts
I can recommend these. I use carbon fiber guards painted Paul Smart green but my neighbor bought these stainless ones. Recently cleaning the bike I found several paint chips from rocks and contend that those rocks would have nicked up the lowers if the guards weren't there. Cheap insurance.

· Premium Member
5,885 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BTW, those axle sliders look pretty nice as well.

· Registered
69 Posts
Paul Smart LE vs. Sport 1000/S GT1000 version

Anyone know what is the different between the two version?

I looked into the Ducati parts list, and found that both Paul Smart and Sport1000/S use the same mudguard holder. So bolt pattern should be the same...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.