Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those doing their own fork service I found this on Ebay. The price is right, I will post back if the quality is no good. But, how could you screw up a syringe, metal tube and alum disc?

Fork oil level gauge | eBay

Michael

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
That's all you need, no need to spend any more.
Just measure the airgap rod with a separate tape measure
Aloha Alex

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am ordering Traxxion Dynamics .85 Kg/mm springs tomorrow so I will be putting it to use as soon as it gets here! I can't wait to get rid of the stock progressive springs and get some that match my 200lb weight.
Michael

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I am ordering Traxxion Dynamics .85 Kg/mm springs tomorrow so I will be putting it to use as soon as it gets here! I can't wait to get rid of the stock progressive springs and get some that match my 200lb weight.
Michael
Lindermen Engineering (Ed Sorbal) is close to you.
That's where I got my .85 springs. Aloha Alex

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, he is very close. I planned on using him but Traxxion Dynamics gets a lot of praise on here.I hate trying to decide which vendor to use!

When I spoke to Ed last year he hadn't done any SP models and needed me to bring the spings by to that he could make the new ones.

Traxxion dynamics has the SP model .85 in stock.

Michael

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gauge came in today and looks great. One plus is that it has laser marked measurements every 10mm on the tube. Very happy for the price.
Michael

1 - 6 of 6 Posts