Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ducati now has a cowl for the rear seat on our bikes with the new seat. When I bought my ST4s last year, I asked about the availability of this part, and it wasn't available for the new style seat yet. I just received my new black cowl today, and it looks fantastic! If you like the mono look, it's perfect. The paint matches perfectly, and it definitely looks more sporty. It's easy to install, just clips on the seat edges, and isn't that expensive. I thought it was well worth the investment.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Great to hear, months ago I saw a 900ss rear seat special order cowling and thought how good that'd look on my 04 ST3, as I don't do two up. Can't afford this kind of improvement right now but great to hear.

Maybe post up some pics if you can someday.

·
Registered
588 Posts
And to think...

It only takes 6 months to get it after ordered. Still waiting on my topcase. tick...tick...tick

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mcd, not 6 mos for this one...

it took 2-3 weeks. I can't remember exactly when I ordered it, but it wasn't bad at all!

·
Registered
442 Posts
I would like to see more pics of this seat cowling. How does it match the lines of the bike? Do you know the catalog and/or order number? I have been wanting one for my ST4s since 2004 , glad to here that they are now available.

Jerry

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's in this year's accessories catalog.

Sorry, I can't give you a number, as mine is last year's. I found it in the shop's catalog while I was in for a sprocket/chain change.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts