Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a few TT's that we are doing up and racing in local club rounds around Brisbane Australia

We'll start updating our blog soon, including the building of the 4 x very different TT2's and the very delectable Radical Ducati RAD02

The TT2's 1 x 620cc fuel injected, 2 x Pantah 600 engines (different engine and suspension set ups) and 1 x 900cc Carbie model (this one we'll start soon)

blog at http://teamhustler.net/

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
put some pics up of the our first Ducati TT2 project at the last trackday and its maiden outing, we had some base gasket and oil filter leaking problems the first time out.

Can anyone tell me what the gearing used to be on the TT2's or even the Pantahs?

Cheers
www.teamhustler.net

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello, what a nice bike, particually like the fairing!
The original TT2's had 13 and 41 teeth sprockets, and 18" wheels.
But they had straight cut primary gears that were higher geared than the standard Pantahs.
Regards Graeme.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stalker:abduct:

hahaha .... must mention your glorious TT2 top that adorns my concourse beast look magnificent!

I just sourced a WR450 headlight of fleabay so will come visit you to get a better look at your road bracket.

Looks like I am taking the TT to Morgan Park on the 18th for some more track fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts