Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi folks, I am a new user, that has tried posting on here before but was unsuccessful due to only having access through my phone. Now that I have a computer access and navigating will be much easier I expect. I have had a love for the mid nineties supersports for quite some time owning 5 of them in my lifetime, but am interested in passing on the remaining two I have in my possession. I am having difficulty riding them these days due to the pressing need for a knee replacement. Thanks. Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Get the knee replacement. My brother did and it was the best thing he ever did for himself. Keep the Supersports as incentive to do your pt.

Reactions: scott

·
comrade moderator
27,149 Posts
Why don't you start a thread in the Supersport section and tell us all about your two Ducati's? The tricked out one looks especially delicious to me. Talk to people. Respond to the questions folks post on here. I'll bet you know a thing or two and could share some of that knowledge. Then before you know it you will have 25 posts and can access the classifieds and stop having your posts pulled for attempting to sell in the regular forums.
It's all about the participation here, the give and take. :)

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,209 Posts
If you're still not sure why, it appears you didn't bother to review the link I posted above to the Classified section rules. Seven years a member but only 4 posts as of this posting.

·
comrade moderator
27,149 Posts
Shedalfred, you're not getting this. I just deleted your post in the Supersport section because it was just a big long advertisement for your bikes you're selling.

So here's the deal: You have to be a member for 30 days - you have that part - AND have 25 posts before you can access the classified section. Simple, right?

If your posts in the forums are ads they will get deleted. If you continue to do that, you will get deleted. That's simple too.

This forum is about participation, not using us to sell your stuff for free. If all you want to do is sell your stuff, and by your post count that is the case, then mosey on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts